EJBA Mission Statement
Goals To Fulfill The EJBA Mission Statement
To achieve its mission, the EJBA gives priority to those matters in which business interests are most significant:
1. Promote a business climate in East Jefferson Parish conducive to business growth and development.
2. Assist members through programs, education and information in adapting to and progressing in the economic environment.
3. Unite members in meeting and exchange ideas in promotion of mutual business interests.
4. Serve as a representative to its members to parish and state government to consider business interests in all of their operations.
5. Promote standards for business conduct and performance.
6. Promote public confidence in the integrity and competence of East Jefferson businesses.
7. Promote the quality of education in East Jefferson Parish as a requirement for business development.
8. Encourage individuals who qualify to become members of EJBA.